The news would tell you that it’s bad for corporations to be profitable, but is that the truth? In this episode Kim and Spencer talk about why life insurance companies have been around for centuries and why it’s beneficial for you.
You’ll also hear about the dangers of having a universal life insurance policy and how that could have an effect on your future.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:52 – If companies don’t make profits they don’t stay in business
- 2:06 – Most insurance is an IF event while life insurance is a WHEN event
- 3:41 – How life insurance companies have been sustainable for centuries
- 5:21 – What it means to have a mutual life insurance company
- 6:45 – Why whole life insurance is designed to be around for 121 years and beyond
- 7:54 – If you have Universal Life Insurance it may be running out before you die
- 8:55 – Why whole life insurance has a rising death benefit every year
- 12:43 – How mutual life insurance companies are motivated to be more efficient
- 17:47 – The typical S&P 500 lifespan is only 10-15 years
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS