If you’ve heard the advice “buy term life insurance and invest the difference” you have been fooled. In this episode Kim Butler helps us understand the role term insurance plays in our financial game plan, the different types of insurance and how much to get. You’ll also hear a shocking strategy that is invaluable for anyone that has surprising health needs that come up.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:43 – When should you get term life insurance
- 1:24 – The role term insurance plays in your life
- 2:02 – Understanding human life value
- 4:42 – Why it’s crazy to follow the advice of buy term and invest the difference
- 7:03 – How term insurance saves your health… this is invaluable!
- 8:42 – The different types of term insurance
- 11:38 – What you have to do to switch from term to whole life insurance
- 13:06 – Different levels of term insurance
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS