Having more than one life insurance policy can benefit you in so many ways. You’ll hear why your human life value and personal cash flow determines how much life insurance you need and why it makes sense to apple the multiple policy strategy in your finances.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 0:46 – Should you get one large policy or multiple policies
- 1:06 – Why cash flow dictates how big of a policy you should get
- 2:42 – Kim’s strategy for getting multiple policies
- 4:52 – How this multiple policy strategy applies to term life insurance
- 7:10 – More policies = more flexibility
- 7:41 – Why you need to keep an eye on your human life value
- 9:11 – How to stay on top of your policy dues and be organized
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS