Have you ever wondered what happens at the life insurance medical and how to prepare for the exam? Join Kim and Spencer as they walk you through the life insurance medical and what you should expect from it.
In in this occasion, you will find out what you can do to be the master of your finances with Life Insurance Medical! Do you have a question we can talk about it on the show? Go and share it with us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com. We may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- What to expect at the life insurance medical – 1:38
- When they may do an ECG – 2:20
- The process of getting a life insurance physical – 2:59
- What actually affects your longevity – 7:11
- Questions you can prepare for by yourself – 7:30
- What happens in a life insurance exam – 8:53
- What your Life Insurance is going to do for you – 9:09
- Using the death benefit and how it applies to you – 10:52
- How life insurance is a savings account – 12:40
- Why life Insurance is boring, but effective – 13:30
Review and Subscribe
Do you like what you hear? Please, leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.