Kim and Spencer talk about how you can afford the payments, if you should, and why Kim and Spencer talk about the word “afford”.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Affording the payments – 0:45
- Affording payments mentality – 1:03
- What you can do to be able to afford something – 4:09
- Shifting to how can I afford something – 5:17
- All of our clients are aware of the human life value amount – 12:00
- Affording payments for life insurance – 13:26
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.