If you have a term life insurance policy that is aged, or you wanting to just convert that policy to a whole life policy this is the episode for you. Kim and Spencer talk about the maximum cash value method so you can make the best decision.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- Kim talks about a term policy – 3:25
- Switching to one type of policy from another – 3:38
- Kim tells us that in India, people understand what is a term policy, and a Life Insurance Policy – 4:28
- The next steps a person should take? – 6:15
- Kim talks about the importance of savings – 6:45
- How Kim would approach a case study situation – 8:44
- Understanding the Death Benefit – 9:35
- They talk about “Human Life Value” -10:13
- Minimum Death Benefit and Maximum Cash Value Method – 11:16
- Kim recommends a book: “Live Your Life Insurance” – 15:15
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS