Kim discusses 401k plans and how it causes credit card debts. She also shares one of her favorite books that she recently read.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- One of the latest books that Kim read – 0:21
- The most amazing listeners – 2:09
- One thing you can do as listeners – 2:49
- 401k and credit card debts – 3:27
- Being forced to use credit cards – 4:24
- Money where you can control it – 5:46
- Have cash on hand – 7:57
- Where do you store your cash? – 9:17
- The importance of having cash on hand – 10:37
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.