In this special episode Kim D.H. Butler shares her personal story with us today. She talks about the early beginning of her career and gives us an insight into her life.
Tune in with Kim D.H. Butler and No B.S. Money Guy Todd Strobel to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For transcriptions and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 2:04 Kim prefers to be a private person
- 3:48 Kim working a bank job and being introduced to life insurance
- 5:34 In 1991 she believed you needed to walk the talk and have life insurance
- 9:15 She left banking in 1990 and started in the insurance / financial planning industry
- 11:16 Her breaking point with the financial planning industry
- 15:48 Why she was buying multiple policies over the years
- 18:18 Dividend rates she was getting on her policies
- 19:34 If you have a fixed rate loan against your life insurance cash value that’s fixed rate forever
- 20:26 Another reason why insurance companies are more stable than banks
- 22:18 In 2004 they purchased an imploded policy from someone else
- 28:39 Kim wants everyone to learn that whole life insurance is the best way to store cash
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS