Busting The Life Insurance Lies takes 38 myths about life insurance and sets the record straight… myths you hear from self-proclaimed financial experts, on the internet, and even from overzealous insurance agents! Some common misconceptions this book breaks wide open include:
- “It’s a bad investment.”
- “You should keep your liquid cash in a bank.”
- “You’re better off self-insuring.”
- “Never buy life insurance for a child.”
- ” ‘Buy term and invest the difference’ works.”
- “It’s not worth getting it when you’re older.”
- “You don’t need other investments.”
- “When you pay back a policy loan, you’re paying yourself interest!”
Get the truth from veteran advisors Kim D. H. Butler and Jack Burns, with the help of a fictional family who debates the issues with help from their advisors.
Disclosure: Our content is meant for educational purposes only. While it’s our goal to help you learn about building a life of prosperity, we do not intend to provide financial advice. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisor before making any investment or financial decisions.