Risk is not the investment! Kim busts the myth of “no risk, no return” and many others in this jam-packed episode.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at welcome@ProsperityThinkers.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/category/podcast
- Kim talks about whether an investment is risky or not – 0:59
- Why people take on risks – 1:51
- Understanding risk tolerance questionnaires – 1:56
- Kim tells us that the risk is on the investor side – 3:26
- What is the investor mindset? – 4:10
- Why it’s a personal choice to do an investment – 6:26
- Kim explains the difference between “traditional and typical” – 7:19
- Similarities in traditional thinkers – 11:40
- Why you need to invest in yourself – 13:49
- Kim recommends the Seven Principles Of Prosperity as an opportunity filter for any investment – 15:19
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS